Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Land of Plenty

Myself, Koko and Magwitch are about to embark on a journey like no other. The LSAT's and Michael Brennan's Congressional race delayed our trip, but we could only wait so long. We are off to Foxwoods.

"Liveblogging" is not an option (no wireless,) but expect an update tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully we will all still be alive and have some money left over to pay our internet bills.

Also, while I have never been to Ledyard, Connecticut, I have no plans to move there (nor will I after this trip.) I think Ledyard is one place that Betty and Bimbo can cross off of their list of places to move.

Lastly, I was thinking we should have a "Pick the VP's" sweepstakes here on the blog. Thoughts??

--
Jasen, formally known as "Obamarama"

2 comments:

Nancy D., Girl Detective said...

I have been to Ledyard. The Chinatown bus I once took from New York to Boston made an unannounced stop there (though everyone else on the bus seemed to be expecting it). I placed a 50 cent bet in a slot machine and lost. Prepare yourself for lots of senior citizens.

Betty and Bimbo said...

I bought a coke a foxwoods once on the same stopover. It tasted bittersweet. People getting off the bus looked so excited. People getting on looked so miserable!

I can't wait for the full report. Let me know if you need me to post bail or anything.