Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fundraiser for McCain 2008 Tonight at Betty's!

I don't know about you, but when I think "President," I think "grizzled white man." I think you'll find history is on my side here. That's why I'm supporting John McCain for President in 2008. - Betty

Betty is holding a fundraiser tonight in support of the inspiring McCain '08 campaign. Cocoa will perform tricks such as "sea otter" and "jump for the carrot". We will play ROCK BAND and feel the aggression and transcendence Mr. McCain brings to the race as we shred our way through "Detroit Rock City" and "Ballroom Blitz". Finally, Betty will recite original poetry written in the dawning of her new political awakening. Words to watch for include "McRain", "McBane", and "Lick Pain"!

Be there or be a big wuss!! 9 p.m. SHARP!
Cereal and apple slices will be served.
Suggested donation: $500

3 comments:

JDA said...

soon you will be wind-surfing and buying Mary Thurston's house...

Betty and Bimbo said...

Why, WAAAAAUGHHHtever do you mean?

: )

JDA said...

Exactly. 5 hours till first pitch.